Friday, March 26, 2010




I had my shop in California for many years. Throughout that time we had many celebritys and rock n roll people drop in. Today is FRIDAY and when you think of FRIDAY you think of the weekend. Fridays make you think of the movies. Some of the notables who have popped in and purchased at my store: Academy Award winning Sandra Bullock. (they just snapped this picture of her in the tabloids 2 days after the Awards but just days before the scandal that is brewing with Jesse and alleged girls). They are just steps away from my old store. Wonder if they know I left and am now in Kentucky? We had of course, Jesse James, Pamela Anderson (she purchased a pink retro trike) who caused quite a scene on Main Street that day. Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas. A local news personality, Jillian Barberi Reynolds and her very handsome husband Grant with their baby Ruby (who just delivered their second baby, boy, Rocco)

No comments: