Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mother Nature didn't get the memo!

Apparently the weather around Lexington during this time of year usually hovers around the 60 degree mark. Mother Nature didn't get the memo because her temps have been exceeding that. I cannot say I am disappointed a bit!

At this time of year, Washington DC is having their Cherry Blossom festival. All around the country the trees are in bloom and it is ga-ga-gorgeous! I wish I was in DC to see all the Cherry Blossoms but I am not. So here is a picture of what we all are missing right now.

The good news is that I have a friend who will be in DC in the next few weeks. I will be making a trek with my son and taking in a little history at the same time. Love that. Visit with a friend from California and show my son our Nations Capitol!
I think Lexington can give DC a little run for their money. What do you think?

No comments: