Friday, October 15, 2010

My Apologies... I've Been Busy Again!

If you were wondering why I haven't posted to my blog as often as I normally do, you will know that I have been busy.



First, I had to prepare for the World Equestrian Games. I was sewing like mad and getting supplies ready for the onslaught called "The Games". I have never seen anything like it! A very cool event that brings all the countries right here to Lexington. The Olympics, just for horse events. LOVE!



The other is that as you all know, I bought a new house. That has been keeping me busy when I am not at the store.



Well to add to that, I have a new secret! Yes... a new big surprise and secret!
I will reveal it soon.


Some hints: pink shag carpet
blue awning, red antique ladder,
pink retro tricycle
tattoo art and more hints to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm Is it a new store?