Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Look Whats Cooking at Cradle Will Rock!



One of my Cradle Will Rock models cooking up something at home! Cooking is something that makes us all happy. As you can see here, you can be stylish while cooking your favorite meal. BBQ season is in full force. Do you know someone with a summer baby (aka not such a baby anymore) who needs to have a fun and unique birthday gift. I think my "stylish" chef hat and mitt will be a great little gift.

Speaking of BBQ season. I am a fan of Guy Fieri. He used to live in Long Beach, California. That is my old neck of the woods.
I will tell you that I recently heard that JJ McBrewsters American Smokehouse is a great place to go.
I watch his show Diners Drive-Ins and Dives. They do pulled pork, panini's, spuds, ribs... all BBQ delicious. It comes on good authority so head down there for your next dinner out when the "stylish" chef needs a break!
http://www.jjmcbrewsters.com/

My vacation is just around the corner. I am geared up and ready to go. The hubby is back in California doing some much needed work around the CA house and of course, regular work (someone's gotta pay for it).
Then he is back to enjoy our Lake Cumberland wonderland called summer vacation! Can't wait to show you our pictures! And don't forget. My secret... yes, its still a secret! I will share soon... promise!

No comments: