Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My son had a school project due Today!

So of course, I just found out about it and he is nose to the grindstone to finish on Memorial Day. Today should be celebrated not working on homework. This is his morning project. So I have found out a few things I didn't know about Kentucky, let me share.


Kentucky was admitted as the 15th state of the Union.

Kentucky is famous for race horse farms, The Kentucky Derby and Mammoth Caves



Kentucky is the home of the manufacturing of the Chevrolet Corvette



Kentucky's Famous: Abraham Lincoln, Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Diane Sawyer, Crystal Gale, The Judd's, and Loretta Lynn.



Kentucky nickname: The Bluegrass State



Kentucky is the home of Cradle Will Rock where you can buy your little girl some adorable outfits.

No comments: