Friday, June 4, 2010

Seems like the only friends I see these days ...

Are these two!



I call them heckle and jeckle!



Yes! I feel like I have been working in a sweat shop. Mine!



And finally... this!



But did you hear? I have a trunk show tonight.



I have the Fashion Show tomorrow and it shall be great fun. So the reason I have only seen heckle and jeckle these past few weeks is because of these uber fun events I have in the next 24 hours. So I needed to create, sew, surge and press. Sew... needless to say... I have been a busy little bee!


I am sharing this little baby doll with you because there was no sweat here. Look how precious she is. Like a real life baby doll.

My outfits will make your precious little gems adorable. Come see the Fashion Show!
Details below in my last post. Hope to see you there!

No comments: