Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Have A New Kentucky Love!



You know that feeling when you have met someone who gives you the butterflies? The feeling that you can't get enough? Well I have a new lover. Sssshhhhh don't tell my husband. He would be jealous. Why you ask? Because they don't have Smashburger in Southern California where he is working right now!

SMASHBURGER



I love their burgers and all the fixings. Its always a decision process. The fries are to die for. Can't decide if I should do regular potato or sweet potato. Take a friend and this way you can share!



These put In and Out Burgers to shame. I have a friend who says there is a TK Burger that may some stiff competition. I have yet to try. Next time I am back in California I will give it a go and see who is best.

I crave these every day now.

No comments: