Sunday, April 18, 2010

Start Planning Your Trip Now!



Today is April 18th and it's a few weeks off still but if you plan now, you may actually be able to take in MEMPHIS IN MAY! What is there?



For the 2010 Lineup check out this link:
http://memphisinmay10.sched.org



Honored Country: Tunisia


Beale Street Music Festival April 30 to May 2

International Week to Salute Chile May 3 to May 9

World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest May 13 to May 15



If you have a great BBQ recipe you should enter. Tell us all you are going to be there and we will make the 6 hour trek down to Memphis. Heck, I may even have to stop in Nashville for a bit.
This is a big contest so go show your skills there! I am planning my trip now! I hear it is finger licking good!

Buy some of my burp cloths and you can make sure you are covered!

If you are going to cook in the Barbecue Cooking Contest, then call me and I will make you a custom Chef Hat and Mit...





Sunset Symphony May 29

No comments: