Friday, May 28, 2010

3 Day Weekend - Memorial Day Weekend!

Happy Memorial Day... let us not forget!

Happy 3-Day Weekend to everyone! And to you special folk, happy 4-Day Weekend! I notice not a lot of cars on the road this morning. I am wondering, where is everyone? I suspect, they are taking the day off! Lucky dogs!

The weather forecast isn't ideal but the idea of a 3 or 4 day weekend is! I hope you all have fun. Memorial Day means time off. Time with family. Time to enjoy the days that run together like a great vacation! Time to enjoy a movie and time for some ice cream! Bring on summer! The best place to get ice cream around here is Graeter's.



They make their ice cream the old fashioned way, two gallons at a time. You can buy it at the supermarket



but going to an ice cream shop is so much fun! They have been around since 1870. Based out of Cinncinnati, OH but here in Lexington, Louisville, North Kentucky, Columbus, Dayton, and Indiana. You can buy online too! www.graeters.com

Find them @ 325 Romany Road, Lexington, KY (859) 268-8785 or 3735 Palomar Centre Dr, Lexington, KY (859) 296-9636

The flavors: special in May is Blackberry White Chocolate Chip

and in June its Mango Sorbet! Have you ever tried their Peanut Butter Chip or Toffee Chip? OMG! Yum! The BlackRaspberry Chip


or Coconut Chip also sound aaah-mazing! My favorite named ice cream is Buckeye Blitz! Sounds fun but I haven't tried it yet. How about their sundaes? The White Tower is Chocolate and Chocolate Chip ice cream topped with Marshmallow. I think my son would love this!



Take your little ones. Dress your little girl in her ICE CREAM SUNDAE dress!

I will be working, sewing, and getting ready for the Fashion Show on June 5th. I hope you are ready because I am! This is going to be so much fun! Stop by and say Hi! Bring me a scoop or two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... this looks good!