Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away ... Come Back Another Day!

Severe weather storms in Kentucky today. Apparently Mother Nature doesn't care much if it is that time of year, The Kentucky Derby!



Since I have time today, no thanks to the weather, let me tell you if you don't already know. Childrens Motrin has been recalled. If you have this on your shelf or in your medicine cabinet. Throw it away.



http://www.mcneilproductrecal.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/newrecall.inc"


I could do paper dolls today or play dress up... will you join me?

First you buy my dress:


for fun we are going to play with some fun ideas....












On a rainy day I have to do something that takes my mind off of the things I would be doing if it weren't so stormy! This was fun. Come let me dress your little girl today. The day would fly by!

No comments: