Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Friday Friday!!!



You all know what Friday means! WEEKEND!!!

I am feeling like my vacation can't come soon enough. It's so close I can feel it already. Laying on the houseboat, sun beating on my face, the smell of tanning lotion and my ice cold coke next to me. I can hear my son playing and having a fun time. I can hear the relatives chattering about all sorts of things and me? I am in la-la land. I want the vacation to last until I feel like I am completely rested. I really need the R & R!

Today is Friday and that means the beginning of another weekend. What do you have planned? I have a few things in mind.

Today the USA plays Slovenia in World Cup Soccer! Go USA! USA USA USA!!!
My son has this in mind...
WATCH THIS CLIP:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809266566/video



Sssshhh... I will tell you a little secret. If he drags me to this movie, I won't be kicking and screaming. I actually look forward to seeing this movie. It is amazing how we all become kids when we watch these movies. Remember Finding Nemo? I thought, what on earth am I doing watching this movie? That lasted for I believe 3 minutes.

The movie means popcorn and a nice big coke! Yum!


I have something exciting to share. Over the next few weeks I will be able to reveal it. But here is a little sneak peek:

No comments: