Friday, June 25, 2010

The New iPhone is Out!!!

Why are we all so obsessed with the newest technology? Bigger, Better, More Functions, More Toys, and of course, More Money! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can you believe the new iPhone is causing such a commotion? I can! I would be in line with the rest of the crazies who pre-ordered the newest baby Steve Jobs has delivered once again!

What is your weakness? Is it shoes? Is it handbags? Is it things for your kids? Is hair products? Lipstick? Sunglasses?

Good News! I did not succumb. You did not see me at the local hospital (called The Apple Store)

waiting for the delivery of the new baby iPhone G4. There may have been some crying but I assure you... it wasn't me. Right now I have bigger things in my mind. I have a secret to tell but I have to wait to tell you. It is exciting.

I shared with you the nest the other day... remember? Well the babies have been born. The mother is uber protective so I keep my distance. You may or may not be able to see from this picture but either way it is a great viewing area for all the beautiful birds and butterflies that come to this place.


What a cutie pie wearing a Cradle Will Rock Pillow Case Dress with the Skull and Roses print! Do you have a print you really like? Give me a call... I can create it for you.

No comments: